The accreditation office and system will remain operational until the end of the World Championships in the Competition' Venue.
Accreditation will start 3 days before the competition.
Working hours are daily from 08:00-18:00 from March 31 till April 11, 2021.
Without accreditation no participant will be allowed to use internal transport, weapon control, training, venue, competition hall.
Accreditation cards with code will be prepared at the competition venue.
The chief of each delegation will come to the accreditation office, pay the entry fees, and collect accreditation cards for all his participants.
Parents accompanying children will not register on the FIE website. They will be accredited directly with the organizers outside/ in addition to the quota for each delegation.
A personal photo of the accompany persons or parents of the athletes should be sent via email by maximum March, 15th 2021 for accreditation to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo specifications are as follows:
- Enclose a color-passport-style photo (a 300 dpi, 4.5 x 5 cm-sized digital image in JPG or GIF format or .gif) of each of the participants. The image should be clear with no obstruction to seeing the person’s full face and head. Hats, sunglasses, or any clothing above the neck is not permitted. The background should be white or light grey, without anything else in the photo. Hair should not cover the face (other than a beard, moustache, etc.).
- Photos to be named as follows: Nationality_Surname_Name_Status during competition.
- Neither the fencers nor the coaches will have access to the competition area without their valid accreditations.
- The attendance of a fencer is confirmed once he is registered at the FIE website.
- The participation of athletes in individual and team events is validated when collecting their accreditation, no later than 14h00 the day before athletes have their first competition.
- Fencers do not need to present themselves at the Directoire Technique.
- The accreditations will be distributed to the chiefs of delegations, upon payment of their Entry Fees. Entry Fees.
- The participation of athletes in individual and team events is validated when collecting their accreditations, no later than 14h00 the day before athletes have their first competition.
Individual Entry fee: 55 Euros.
Team Entry Fee: 140 Euros.